150 page PDF covering the State of the World in 2020
The Presentation is a 150 page, hi-res PDF which includes all maps, charts and explanatory text from the website. Designed to function as a slide show, or to print as a booklet or a set of individual handouts, the Presentation is an unparalleled educational tool—visually engaging, simple to use, and highly suited to this era of remote learning.
"Very useful for educators and students around the world." Diileep BhagwutScience & Technology Education, UNESCO
"Visually and factually stunning..." Alan SolomonowAmerican Friends Service Committee
" The presentation is visually attractive and the information is properly referenced with reliable sources." Robert SanfordAssociate Prof. of Environmental Science & Policy University of Southern Maine
"The poster is great and I plan to use it a lot." Jean D'AngeloHigh School Agriscience Teacher
"...a comprehensive information source for anyone who cares about the world that our children will inherit from us." Maria PopRodale Institute
"These great posters will be provided to all science teachers in our local school district from grades 6-12 as a curriculum supplement." Alejandra RomanNational Council for Science and the Environment
"...a wonderful resource." S. ShieldsOklahoma Dept. of Environment
"This data will provide a rich source of questions to drive inquiry..." David L. Smith, Ph.D.Director of Professional DevelopmentDa Vinci Discovery Center, Allentown PA
The updated 2020 edition of "Earth: A Graphic Look at the State of the World" is a comprehensive and succinct overview of the conditions of the entire planet—all the data needed to "connect the dots."
Comprehensive, impartial, thoroughly footnoted, academically rigorous—covering a wide range of significant topics, including:
- The world's fossil fuel, who has it, who needs it, who consumes most of it, and approximately how long it could last, and the carbon budget
- Climate change and greenhouse gas emissions
- Maps of the world's terrestrial and ocean biomes
- The extent of the world's forests
- An overview of the world's fisheries and aquaculture
- An overview of plastics—production, pollution, waste
- Soil, food, and the environmental impacts of agriculture and food production
- Debt, wealth and increasing economic inequality
- Incarceration rates, US prisoner demographics and use of police force
- Species at risk from extinction
- Life expectancy and disease; sanitation and waste management; access to clean drinking water
- Weapons and military power
...and much, much more!
No Paper. No Shipping. Immediate access.
Created by a team of independent educators working with a non-profit foundation in British Columbia, Canada, the Earth learning package has been used by more than a million people around the world in hundreds of schools, NGOs, educational institutions, and universities.
Add $5.95 (for shipping) and receive a folded copy of the 2005 edition of “Earth: A Graphic Look at the State of the World”. A handy reference for comparing conditions and trends of the past 15 years.
Buy at Sunship.com*
*The Sunship.com Total Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase: let us know and we'll give you a 100% refund!
Sign up for EARTH Dispatches
Enter you email below to get jaw dropping charts and maps delivered straight to your inbox.
Get the EARTH presentation
A 150 page high-resolution PDF containing all maps, charts and data on EARTH website; use as an information-packed educational slide show, printed booklet or a set of single-page handouts.Learn More